IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. Instead of using the traditional satellite or cable method of broadcasting, IPTV uses the internet directly to provide you internet services.
Aside from the cheap prices of subscriptions, IPTV promises the same services as all the other broadcasting methods, plus more interesting features.
First, you need to establish having an internet speed that is no less than 4mb/s. After that, you need to figure out what device is more suitable for you that is compatible with IPTV. HOW TO CHECK INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY? Easy, all you need to do is click on this website, you’ll figure it out right away. http://www.speedtest.net/ Remember that a minimum of 4.0 Mbps is required for smooth quality.
With IPTV, you only need a fast internet connection and a compatible device.
IPTV is your best and most pocket-friendly choice, wherever you go.
- Make sure the activation details that you entered are correct.
- Reboot the device and the router to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Make sure that the other devices in your house are not consuming too much internet.
- Your internet speed has to be more than 4mb/s. The latter being the minimum requirement.
- Use Ethernet (LAN) connection instead of WIFI.
- Go to www.whatismyip.com using a computer to get your IP Address. Send it to us for restoration.
- Check for updates to keep your device always on the date.
- Check the speed of your IPTV device.
- Check if there are any ISP problems in the region where you lives using, downdetector.co.uk
- Uninstall and reinstall to make sure everything goes well. Don’t worry, you won’t lose your activation.
The moment you receive the activation credentials in an e-mail, the subscription is activated.
Thanks to the internet and the IP networks, we can provide high-quality content. From our end, the quality is always high. If it’s not, it’s probably a problem with slow internet from your end.